rrespacker v1.0 published!
A simple and easy-to-use rres resource packer.
Process and package your resources files into a portable, optimized, compressed and encrypted
rrespacker can be used for free as a WebAssembly online tool.
- Save and Load rres project files as
- Auto-detection of input file types:
- Multi-resource files supported, auto-generated on file processing
- Auto-generated resource identifiers per input file or user provided
- File packaging as raw resource data supported
- Per-file configurable compression:
- Per-file configurable encryption:
- Externally linked files, to be loaded from disk
- Central Directory resource chunk with file information
- Custom file name mapping supported on package generation
- Multiple UI styles supported, select your best style
- Export packaged resources as
rrespacker v1.0 is only intended for resources packaging. It does not include
.rres files listing or viewing; To read and list
.rres file contents it’s recommended to use the open-source rres.h library.
rrespacker Standalone Additional Features
- Support up to 4096 files per
- Support recursive directory files processing
- Support directory name mapping on CLI processing
- Command-line support for batch resource processing
- Completely portable (single-file, no-dependencies)
- Load files by drag&drop or the
Open Folderbuttons on top toolbar
- Select file configuration options for data processing and embedding
- If desired, save the resource packaging project as
.rrp, to load it later
- Build the
.rrespackage. All files are processed as configured
For fast usage, just drag and drop the
.rrp project over the executable, it will be automatically processed and packed into a
.rres file. By default
a central directory is generated with required details for data loading (generated file IDs).
For a more fine-grained usage,
rrespacker allows configuring every resource embedding parameters individually from its powerful command line interface. For details, just type on command line:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.