The lack of tooltips makes this awkward to use.
A simple and easy-to-use raygui layouts editor.
rGuiLayout can be used for free as a WebAssembly online tool and it can also be downloaded as a standalone tool for Windows and Linux.
NOTE: This tool is itended to be used with raygui 3.5-dev
- 25 gui controls to define your immmediate-mode gui layout
- Place controls and move/scale them freely
- Snap to grid mode for maximum precission
- Link controls to anchors for better organization
- Edit controls text and code name (for exported variables)
- Icon selection panel on control text edition
- Load/Save your layouts as
.pngimage loading to be used as tracemap
- Support for custom code templates to generate your controls code
- Export layout directly as plain C code, ready to edit and compile
- Multiple GUI styles available with support for custom ones (
- Free and open-source
rGuiLayout Standalone Additional Features
- Command-line support for
- Completely portable (single-file, no-dependencies)
For detailed usage information, check provided USAGE.md file.
The tool works with mouse and several key shortcuts that can be viewed with F1 key.
Use mouse wheel to navigate along the available controls or select them on right controls panel, place them on the main grid and scale as required.
Load and Save
.rgl layout files to keep working on custom layouts.
Export layouts as code, Code Generation Window offers multiple export options to generate the code.
To compile generated code, you need
raygui v3.5-dev library and
rGuiLayout Standalone comes with command-line support for batch conversion. For usage help:
rGuiLayout source code is distributed as open source, licensed under an unmodified zlib/libpng license.
rGuiLayout binaries are completely free for anyone willing to compile them directly from source.
rGuiLayout Standalone desktop tool could be downloaded with a small donation.
In any case, consider a donation to help the author keep working on software for games development.
Copyright (c) 2015-2022 raylib technologies (@raylibtech)
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Maybe it is just my browser, but when I go to the downloads page it does not show the downloads files?
The web version can be used for free but the desktop versions require a donation of $20 or more.
I have a 4k display and unfortunately this program renders too small to use on it. It would be nice to see implemented an option to increase the scaling like in the sound effect generator.