I have a 4k display and unfortunately this program renders too small to use on it. It would be nice to see implemented an option to increase the scaling like in the sound effect generator.
A simple and easy-to-use raygui layouts editor.
rGuiLayout can be used for free as a WebAssembly online tool and it can also be downloaded as a standalone tool for Windows and Linux with some extra features.
NOTE: This tool is itended to be used with raygui 3.1
- 24 gui controls to define your immmediate-mode gui layout
- Place controls and move/scale them freely
- Snap to grid mode for maximum precission
- Link controls to anchors for better organization
- Edit controls text and code name (for exported variables)
- Icon selection panel on control text edition
- Save/Load your layout as
.pngimage loading to be used as tracemap
- Export layout directly as plain C code, ready to edit and compile
rGuiLayout Standalone Additional Features
- Support for more than 16 controls per layout
- Command-line support for
- Support for custom code templates to place your controls on
- Completely portable (single-file, no-dependencies)
The tool works with mouse and several key shortcuts, when opening the tool the shortcuts key info is automatically displayed (F1 key).
Use mouse wheel to navigate along the available controls or select them on right controls panel, place them on the main grid and scale as required.
.rgl layout files for automatic loading and save changes with
LCTRL + S or
LCTRL + LSHIFT + S.
LCTRL + ENTER to show code generation window, you can configure multiple export options to generate the code.
To compile generated code, you need
raygui v3.1 library and
rGuiLayout Standalone comes with command-line support for batch conversion. For usage help:
This tool has beem created using the following open-source technologies:
- raylib - A simple and easy-to-use library to enjoy videogames programming
- raygui - A simple and easy-to-use immediate-mode-gui library
Do you like this tool? Do you need any specific feature to be added? Maybe a custom export format? Maybe a custom gui theme? Or maybe a custom version for Linux, macOS, Android, Raspberry Pi or HTML5? Just get in touch: ray[at]raylibtech.com
rGuiLayout Issues & Feedback
You can report tool issues and feedback here: https://github.com/raylibtech/rtools
rGuiLayout online tool can be used completely for free.
rGuiLayout Standalone desktop tool could be downloaded with a small donation.
In any case, consider a donation to help the author keep working on software for games development.
Copyright (c) 2015-2022 raylib technologies (@raylibtech)
Click download now to get access to the following files: