A simple and easy-to-use raygui icons editor.
rGuiIcons can be used for free as a WebAssembly online tool and it can also be downloaded as a standalone tool for Windows and Linux with some extra features.
NOTE: This tool is itended to be used with raygui 3.1
- Icon preview in real time while editing
- Cut, copy, paste icons for easy editing
- Save and load as binary icons file
- Export icons as an embeddable code file (
- Export icons set and individual icons as a
- Icon description exported as standard PNG chunks
- 200 custom icons for reference and basic edition
rGuiStyler Standalone Additional Features
- Command-line support for
- Completely portable (single-file, no-dependencies)
The tool is quite intuitive, the expected steps to follow are:
- Choose the icon to edit from icons panel
- Edit the icon pixels in the right panel
- Select next icon for edit or export set/individual icon
NOTE: Icon changes are previewed in real time in the same tool!
Once icons have been created/edited, they can be saved as a raygui-ready icon set (.rgi), exported as an embeddable
.h code file or exported as a
.png image. Note that the
.png contains the icons ids information in a standard chunk (
raygui icon set file (
.rgi) can be loaded by raygui using the function
raygui icon set code file (
.h) can be embedded into a raygui-based application just defining:
#define RAYGUI_IMPLEMENTATION #define RAYGUI_CUSTOM_ICONS // Custom icons set required #include "gui_icons.h" // Custom icons set provided, generated with rGuiIcons tool #include "raygui.h"
rGuiIcons Standalone comes with command-line support for batch conversion. For usage help:
rGuiIcons source code is distributed as open source, licensed under an unmodified zlib/libpng license.
rGuiStyler binaries are completely free for anyone willing to compile it directly from source.
rGuiIcons Standalone desktop tool is distributed as freeware. In any case, consider some donation to help the author keep working on software for games development.
Copyright (c) 2019-2022 raylib technologies (@raylibtech)
Click download now to get access to the following files: