A simple and easy-to-use raygui icons editor.
rGuiIcons comes in two flavours: ZERO (free version) and ONE (low-cost version).
rGuiIcons ZERO features
- Select icons and edit pixels
- Cut, copy, paste icons for easy editing
- Edit icons name id for easy use on code
- Color palette menu for quick color save/selection
- Load/Save icons as binary data file (.rgi)
- Export icons set as an image (.png)
- Export individual icons as image (.png)
- 200 custom icons for reference and basic edition
- Completely portable (single file)
rGuiIcons ONE features
- Powerful command line for batch conversion
- Export icons as code file (.h), ready for embedding
The tool is pretty intuitive and easy-to-use, just choose the icon to edit and change the pixels you want. Changes are previewed in real time in the same tool!
Once a icon has been created/edited, just save icons set file (.rgi) or export icon set image (.png) for preview and reference.
rGuiIcons ONE also allows exporting icons set as code for embedding in custom programs or any other use.
rGuiIcons ONE comes with a powerful command line for icons format conversion. To view all available operation just run on command line:
> rguiicons.exe --help
Do you like this tool? Do you need any specific feature to be added? Maybe a custom export format? Maybe a custom gui theme? Or maybe a version for Linux, OSX, Android, Raspberry Pi or HTML5? Just get in touch!
rGuiIcons Issues & Feedback
You can report tool issues and feedback here: https://github.com/raylibtech/rtools
NOTE: This tool is itended to be used with raygui 2.7-dev.
rGuiIcons ZERO is free and rGuiIcons ONE is low-cost, with the addition of some useful features. In any case, consider it as a small donation to help the author keep working on software for games/tools development.
Copyright (c) 2019 raylib technologies (@raylibtech)
Click download now to get access to the following files: