ENJOYING this TOOL? PLEASE, CONSIDER CONTRIBUTING WITH A SMALL DONATION OR SPONSORING ME ON PATREON | GITHUB SPONSORS.
A simple and easy-to-use raygui icons editor.
Useful for tools icons customization. The best tool companion for rGuiLayout and rGuiStyler.
rGuiIcons can be used for free as a WebAssembly online tool and it can also be downloaded as a standalone tool for Windows and Linux with some extra features.
NOTE: This tool is itended to be used with raygui 3.2
- Icon editing and preview at multiple sizes
- Cut, copy, paste icons for easy editing
- Undo/Redo system for icon changes
- Save and load as binary iconset file
- Export iconset as an embeddable code file (
- Export iconset as a
- Icon name ids exported as standard PNG chunk (
- Multiple UI styles for tools reference
- +200 custom icons for reference and basic edition
- Completely free and open source
rGuiStyler Standalone Additional Features
- Command-line support for
- Completely portable (single-file, no-dependencies)
The tool is quite intuitive, the expected steps to follow are:
- Choose the icon to edit from icons panel
- Edit the icon pixels in the right panel
- Select next icon for edit or export set/individual icon
NOTE: Icon changes are previewed in real time in the same tool!
Once icons have been created/edited, they can be saved as a raygui-ready icon set (.rgi), exported as an embeddable
.h code file or exported as a
.png image. Note that the
.png contains the icons ids information in a standard chunk (
raygui icon set file (
.rgi) can be loaded by raygui using the function
raygui icon set code file (
.h) can be embedded into a raygui-based application just defining:
#define RAYGUI_IMPLEMENTATION #define RAYGUI_CUSTOM_ICONS // Custom icons set required #include "gui_iconset.h" // Custom icons set provided, generated with rGuiIcons tool #include "raygui.h"
rGuiIcons Standalone comes with command-line support for batch conversion. For usage help:
rGuiIcons source code is distributed as open source, licensed under an unmodified zlib/libpng license.
rGuiIcons binaries are completely free for anyone willing to compile it directly from source.
rGuiIcons Standalone desktop tool is distributed as freeware.
In any case, consider some donation to help the author keep working on software for games development.
Copyright (c) 2019-2022 raylib technologies (@raylibtech) / Ramon Santamaria (@raysan5)
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- rGuiIcons v2.2 published!Dec 13, 2022
- rGuiIcons v2.1 published!Oct 10, 2022
- rGuiIcons v2.0 published!Oct 04, 2022
- rGuiIcons v1.5 published!Dec 30, 2021
- rGuiIcons Linux version released!Oct 06, 2019
- rGuiIcons v1.0 published!Sep 30, 2019
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.