A downloadable tool for Windows and Linux
A simple and easy-to-use raygui styles editor.
Useful for tools style customization. The best mate for rGuiLayout.
rGuiStyler comes in two flavours: ZERO (free version) and ONE (low-cost version).
NOTE: This tool is itended to be used with raygui 2.6.
rGuiStyler ZERO features
- Global style editing or control specific
- Preview style in real time and test individual controls
- Select controls state: NORMAL, FOCUSED, PRESSED, DISABLED
- Color palette menu for quick color save/selection
- Save style as plain text file (.rgs)
- Load text or binary style file (.rgs/.rgsb)
- Export your style as controls table image (.png)
- Import, configure and preview style font (.ttf)
- 8 custom style examples with fonts as reference
- Completely portable (single file)
rGuiStyler ONE features
- Powerful command line for batch conversion
- Export style as binary file (.rgsb), including font data
- Export style as code file (.h), including font data
The tool is pretty intuitive and easy-to-use, just choose the control to edit, the property to edit and select a value for that property (color, number...). Changes are previewed in real time in the same tool!
Once a style has been created, just save it as a text style file (.rgs) file or export a style image table (.png) for preview and reference.
rGuiStyler ONE also allows exporting style as a portable binary file (.rgsb) and a embeddable code file (.h), both including font data.
rGuiStyler ONE comes with a powerful command line for style format conversion and edition. To view all available operation just run on command line:
> rguistyler.exe --help
Do you like this tool? Do you need any specific feature to be added? Maybe a custom export format? Maybe a custom gui theme? Or maybe a version for Linux, OSX, Android, Raspberry Pi or HTML5? Just get in touch!
rGuiStyler Issues & Feedback
You can report tool issues and feedback here: https://github.com/raylibtech/rtools
rGuiStyler ZERO is free and rGuiStyler ONE is low-cost, with the addition of some useful features. In any case, consider it as a small donation to help the author keep working on software for games development.
Copyright (c) 2016-2019 raylib technologies (@raylibtech)
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- rGuiStyler Linux version released!41 days ago
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.