Do you have a src-code for this program?
A simple and easy-to-use textures packer and font atlas generator.
Package sprites or fonts into an atlas to improve drawing performance.
rTexPacker can be used for free as a WebAssembly online tool and it can also be downloaded as a standalone tool for Windows and Linux with some extra features.
- Package sprites and font glyphs into an atlas
- Configure packing algorithms and heuristics
- Setup sprites spacing, padding and alpha-trimming
- Font generation options: Size, SDF fonts, fixed font height
- Import custom unicode charset from UTF-8 file
- Unicode charset duplicates removed automatically
- Edit sprites origin visually, exported with the atlas
- Atlas visualization options: Zoom, Pan, Background, Fill
- Multiple UI styles available, selectable from main toolbar
- Load/Save portable self-contained .rtp file, containing all sprites
- Load sprites from multiple image formats:
- Load sprites from font files:
- Export atlas descriptor as: text (
.rtpa), binary (
.xmland code (
- Export atlas image as:
- Export atlas descriptor as binary PNG chunk:
- Multiple usage examples provided to load:
.rtpb, PNG chunk
rTexPacker Standalone Additional Features
- Maximum atlas size up to 8192x8192 pixels
- Command-line support for batch sprites packing
- Completely portable (single-file, no-dependencies)
Open the tool, drag & drop your sprites/fonts and setup atlas packing options.
Generated atlas can be exported as atlas-descriptor text file plus an atlas image file. The formats supported are:
- Atlas Descriptor: text (
.rtpa), binary (
.jsonand code (
- Atlas Image:
rTexPacker Standalone comes with command-line support for batch sprite packaging and font atlas generation.
This tool has beem created using the following open-source technologies:
- raylib - A simple and easy-to-use library to enjoy videogames programming
- raygui - A simple and easy-to-use immediate-mode-gui library
Do you like this tool? Do you need any specific feature to be added? Maybe a custom export format? Maybe a custom gui theme? Or maybe a custom version for Linux, macOS, Android, Raspberry Pi or HTML5? Just get in touch: ray[at]raylibtech.com
rTexPacker Issues & Feedback
You can report tool issues and feedback here: https://github.com/raylibtech/rtools
rTexPacker online tool can be used completely for free.
rTexPacker Standalone desktop tool could be downloaded with a donation.
In any case, consider a donation to help the author keep working on software for games development.
Copyright (c) 2019-2022 raylib technologies (@raylibtech)
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
this os not for mac
Nope, unfortunately I never had a mac to learn how it works and create software for it...
Any plans to make this available as a Linux binary?