Do you have a src-code for this program?
A simple and easy-to-use textures packer and font atlas generator.
Package sprites or fonts into an atlas to improve drawing performance.
rTexPacker can be used for free as a WebAssembly online tool and it can also be downloaded as a standalone tool for Windows and Linux with some extra features.
- Package sprites and font glyphs into an atlas
- Configure packing algorithms and heuristics
- Setup sprites spacing, padding and alpha-trimming
- Font generation options: Size, SDF fonts, fixed font height
- Import custom unicode charset from UTF-8 file
- Unicode charset duplicates removed automatically
- Edit sprites origin visually, exported with the atlas
- Atlas visualization options: Zoom, Pan, Background, Fill
- Multiple UI styles available, selectable from main toolbar
- Load/Save portable self-contained .rtp file, containing all sprites
- Load sprites from multiple image formats:
- Load sprites from font files:
- Export atlas descriptor as: text (
.rtpa), binary (
.xmland code (
- Export atlas image as:
- Export atlas descriptor as binary PNG chunk:
- Multiple usage examples provided to load:
.rtpb, PNG chunk
rTexPacker Standalone Additional Features
- Maximum atlas size up to 8192x8192 pixels
- Command-line support for batch sprites packing
- Completely portable (single-file, no-dependencies)
Open the tool, drag & drop your sprites/fonts and setup atlas packing options.
Generated atlas can be exported as atlas-descriptor text file plus an atlas image file. The formats supported are:
- Atlas Descriptor: text (
.rtpa), binary (
.jsonand code (
- Atlas Image:
rTexPacker Standalone comes with command-line support for batch sprite packaging and font atlas generation.
This tool has beem created using the following open-source technologies:
- raylib - A simple and easy-to-use library to enjoy videogames programming
- raygui - A simple and easy-to-use immediate-mode-gui library
Do you like this tool? Do you need any specific feature to be added? Maybe a custom export format? Maybe a custom gui theme? Or maybe a custom version for Linux, macOS, Android, Raspberry Pi or HTML5? Just get in touch: ray[at]raylibtech.com
rTexPacker Issues & Feedback
You can report tool issues and feedback here: https://github.com/raylibtech/rtools
rTexPacker online tool can be used completely for free.
rTexPacker Standalone desktop tool could be downloaded with a donation.
In any case, consider a donation to help the author keep working on software for games development.
Copyright (c) 2019-2022 raylib technologies (@raylibtech)
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I'm afraid this software is closed source. Why do you need it?
I will answer for them. Because by reusing the code of this editor, you can create a level editor that will be more convenient than the ugly Tiled.
You can check the code of rFXGen, rGuiStyler, rGuiIcons and rIconPacker, they are open source and all my tools use the same base template so the code structure is almost the same. rTexPacker just has specific code to package sprites but that's a few lines of code because it uses stb_rect_pack library.
this os not for mac
Nope, unfortunately I never had a mac to learn how it works and create software for it...
Any plans to make this available as a Linux binary?