rTexViewer v3.0 published!
rTexViewer 3.0! The biggest update ever!
A simple and easy-to-use textures viewer, editor and image board.
Visualize multiple images, convert images between different pixel-formats in real-time or arrange images in a visual board for reference. Add custom description text to images and apply custom GLSL shaders for any kind of visual effects.
rTexViewer can be used for free as a WebAssembly online tool and it can also be downloaded as a standalone tool for Windows and Linux with some extra features.
- Three view image modes:
- Load/Save images/full-board as
.rtvproject file (non-destructive, image data compressed)
- Load image file formats:
- Load compressed texture formats:
.astc(if supported by GPU)
- Load images from URL (copy&paste), saved automatically into a
downloadsdirectory (Windows only)
- View image options:
- View image information:
Selected Pixel info,
- Edit images: Change image pixel-format with real-time preview
- Edit images:
Alpha Cleanand more
- Edit images: Visual crop mode, just draw a rectangle and crop
- Edit images: Define a text description for the image, saved on
- Edit images: Assign GLSL fragment shaders for custom effects, saved on
- Multiple sample GLSL shaders provided for reference and new effects creation
- Export single images as
.rawor byte array
- Export full image board as a single image
- Export image palette as
.pal(up to 256 colors)
- Multiple UI styles supported, select your best style
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.