A simple and easy-to-use textures viewer and formats converter.
rTexViewer comes in two flavours: ZERO (free version) and ONE (low-cost version).
rTexViewer ZERO features
- Load multiple image fileformats: PNG, BMP, TGA, JPG, GIF, HDR
- Load text files as image grayscale representation (limited to 64x64 chars)
- Format your images to desired pixel format with real-time preview
- Multiple image edition tools: Flip, Rotate, Resize, Alpha tools, Mipmaps...
- Multiple visualization options: Zoom, Pan, Background, Channels, Helpers...
- Visual image crop mode: just draw a rectangle and crop
- View and edit GIF animations frames independently
- Navigate directory images (supported formats)
- Export image palette as PNG/PAL (up to 256 colors)
- Export formated and transformed image as PNG
- Completely portable (single file)
rTexViewer ONE features
- Load compressed formats (if supported by GPU): DDS, PKM, KTX, PVR, ASTC
- Load text files as image grayscale representation (maximum of 4096x4096 chars)
- Powerful command line for batch image processing and formats conversion
- Export transformed image as RAW data, CODE (.h - bytes array) or KTX
Open the tool, drag & drop your image and view/edit it.
When an image is drag & dropped, program check directory for supported image file formats for further navigation with LEFT/RIGHT keys or botton bar navigation buttons.
Formatted image can be exported as PNG. rTexViewer ONE also allows RAW (.raw) and CODE (.h) image data export.
rTexViewer ONE comes with a powerful command line for batch processing, enabling transformation of multiple images with a very simple and comprehensive command line. Up to 256 chainned transformations are possible per image.
To view all available operations just run on command line:
> rtexviewer.exe --help
Do you like this tool? Do you need any specific feature to be added? Maybe a custom export format? Maybe a custom gui theme? Or maybe a version for Linux, OSX, Android, Raspberry Pi or HTML5? Just get in touch!
rTexViewer Issues & Feedback
You can report tool issues and feedback here: https://github.com/raylibtech/rtools
rTexViewer ZERO is free and rTexViewer ONE is low-cost, with the addition of some useful features. In any case, consider it as a small donation to help the author keep working on software for games development.
Copyright (c) 2018-2019 raylib technologies (@raylibtech)
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.