does it support the open sourced format: "Basis Universal Texture Compression", kind of KTX, I think: https://github.com/BinomialLLC/basis_universal
A simple and easy-to-use textures viewer and formats converter.
Visualize multiple image file formats and convert between different pixel-formats in real-time. Some interesting image editing functionality included!
rTexViewer can be used for free as a WebAssembly online tool and it can also be downloaded as a standalone tool for Windows and Linux with some extra features.
- Load multiple image file formats: PNG, BMP, TGA, JPG, GIF, HDR
- Load compressed texture file formats: DDS, PKM, KTX, PVR, ASTC (if supported by GPU)
- Export edited image as PNG, QOI, RAW or CODE (.h)
- Select desired image pixel-format with real-time preview
- Edit your images: Flip, Rotate, Resize, Crop, Alpha management, Mipmaps...
- Visualization options: Zoom, Pan, Background and image Helpers
- Image information provided: Size, Data size, Selected Pixel info, Palette
- Multiple UI styles supported, select your best style
- Export image palette as PNG/PAL (up to 256 colors)
- Export alpha channel as PNG image
rTexViewer Standalone Additional Features
- Navigate directory images (supported formats)
- PNG text chunk edition and saving
- TXT file-to-image conversion with extra viewing info
- Command-line support for batch image processing and formats conversion
- Completely portable (single-file, no-dependencies)
Open the tool, drag & drop your image and view/edit it with the dition tools (right panel).
Formatted image can be exported as
.h code file.
rTexViewer Standalone supports directory navigation for viewing. When an image is opened, program checks directory for all supported image file formats for further navigation with LEFT/RIGHT keys or botton bar navigation buttons.
rTexViewer Standalone comes with command-line support for batch image processing and format conversion. Up to 256 chainned transformations can be applied per image on the command-line. For usage help:
rTexViewer online tool can be used completely for free.
rTexViewer Standalone desktop tool could be downloaded with a small donation.
In any case, consider a donation to help the author keep working on software for games development.
Copyright (c) 2015-2022 raylib technologies (@raylibtech)
Click download now to get access to the following files: