ENJOYING this TOOL? PLEASE, CONSIDER CONTRIBUTING WITH A SMALL DONATION OR SPONSORING ME ON PATREON | GITHUB SPONSORS.
A simple and easy-to-use textures viewer, editor and image board.
Visualize multiple images, convert images between different pixel-formats in real-time or arrange images in a visual board for reference. Add custom description text to images and apply custom GLSL shaders for any kind of visual effects.
rTexViewer can be used for free as a WebAssembly online tool and it can also be downloaded as a standalone tool for Windows and Linux with some extra features.
- Three view image modes:
IMAGE BOARD or
- Load/Save images/full-board as
.rtv project file (non-destructive, image data compressed)
- Load image file formats:
- Load compressed texture formats:
.astc (if supported by GPU)
- Load images from URL (copy&paste), saved automatically into a
downloads directory (Windows only)
- View image options:
- View image information:
Selected Pixel info,
- Edit images: Change image pixel-format with real-time preview
- Edit images:
Alpha Clean and more
- Edit images: Visual crop mode, just draw a rectangle and crop
- Edit images: Define a text description for the image, saved on
- Edit images: Assign GLSL fragment shaders for custom effects, saved on
- Multiple sample GLSL shaders provided for reference and new effects creation
- Export single images as
.raw or byte array
- Export full image board as a single image
- Export image palette as
.pal (up to 256 colors)
- Multiple UI styles supported, select your best style
rTexViewer Standalone Additional Features
- Multiple window options: clean mode, borderless, top-most, mouse pass-through (desktop only)
- Command-line support for batch image processing and formats conversion
- Completely portable (single-file, no-dependencies)
Open the tool, drag & drop your images and view/edit them or place/organize them in the board mode.
Edited image can be exported as
.h code file. Image collection can be saved as a
.rtv project file.
rTexViewer Standalone comes with command-line support for batch image processing and format conversion. Up to 256 chainned transformations can be applied per image on the command-line. For usage help:
This tool has been created using the following open-source technologies:
- raylib - A simple and easy-to-use library to enjoy videogames programming
- raygui - A simple and easy-to-use immediate-mode-gui library
- tinyfiledialogs - File dialogs for desktop platforms
Do you like this tool? Do you need any specific feature to be added? Maybe a custom format support?
Maybe a custom gui theme? Or maybe a custom version for Linux, macOS, Android, Raspberry Pi or HTML5?
Just get in touch: ray[at]raylibtech.com
rTexViewer Issues & Feedback
You can report tool issues and feedback here: https://github.com/raylibtech/rtools
rTexViewer online tool can be used completely for free.
rTexViewer Standalone desktop tool could be downloaded with a small donation.
In any case, consider a donation to help the author keep working on software for games development.
Copyright (c) 2015-2023 raylib technologies (@raylibtech) | Ramon Santamaria (@raysan5)